About the role
- Exciting and rewarding leadership position within our community Not for Profit
- Broad based role with opportunities to be involved with a variety of projects across the organisation
- Friendly team and great organisational culture
Are you ready to take the next step in your career, leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and act as an employee champion and change agent? Then this role is for you!
We are seeking an experienced, positive and motivated Human Resources professional to join our team. The role will be both a strategic and a hands-on role. Reporting to the Executive Manager Corporate Services you will lead all HR functions to support the employee lifecycle, provide advice and support on human resources matters, change management, workforce development activities and industrial relations.
In consultation with the Executive Team, you will drive our organisation’s human resource strategies to develop and implement initiatives that strengthen staff attraction & retention, employee capability, leadership skills, staff wellbeing and positive workplace culture.
As our ideal candidate you:
- Are tertiary qualified with 5+ years of broad senior HR experience
- Are an experienced people focused leader with a strong record in working at both strategic and operational levels
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills and easily build respectful relationships and work collaboratively across the organisation
- Have the ability to lead organisational change and development, with a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Have a growth mindset, value accountability of self and others and consistently model the behaviours you want to promote across the organisation
- Are self-directed, well organised and will proactively explore and act upon opportunities to enhance organisational outcomes
Benefits and Perks:
- Fun and supportive organisational culture
- Friendly, flexible work environment
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
About the organisation
Ballarat Community Health (BCH) strives for high quality, flexible and responsive service delivery and health promotion with a focus on service monitoring, review and evaluation. BCH provides a broad range of services to the community of Ballarat, with outreach services delivered in the Central Highlands region and beyond. BCH is committed to operating as a values-based organisation and has adopted the below values as key to our work.
We seek to demonstrate these values in the way we choose to behave and interact with each other, our clients, partners and the community. Compassion, empathy and empowerment are important behaviours in underpinning these values.
How to apply
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to Marita at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter please ensure that you:
- Clearly explain how your personal values, knowledge and experience align with the key selection criteria (in the position description) and BCH’s purpose.
- Outline how the role fits with your current career aspirations
Applications close at 9am on Monday 8th November 2021.
If you share our values of respect, integrity, optimism, courage, resilience.
Be part of something special, apply now!
Please quote in application: Manager Human Resources via Pro Bono Australia.