About the role
Our Manager, People and Culture Partnering is a newly created key position to support our growth journey, contribute to our People and Culture Strategy, and lead a small team in contemporary best practices.
The People and Culture Partnering function is the core service interface of People and Culture within CatholicCare Victoria with responsibility for collaboratively partnering with clients to develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of their workforce profile, key priorities and business goals to support the provision of People and Culture advice and support services.
Specifically, the position is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a proactive People and Culture partnering function, including leading a small team with responsibility for designated client portfolios.
- Ensuring data analysis and reporting of trend identification to facilitate appropriate workforce strategies.
- Overseeing the provision of advanced query resolution from employees.
- Providing advice and supporting people management processes.
- Supporting the implementation of change and transition processes.
- Providing leadership and overseeing Workplace Health and Safety and WorkCover.
This position can be based at our Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Melbourne, Mildura, Shepparton or Warrnambool office depending on the location of the preferred applicant.
Working for CatholicCare Victoria
At CatholicCare Victoria we offer:
- A family friendly working environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Salary packaging for eligible staff.
We embrace, value and respect an inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated.
We are committed to the safety of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
To be considered for this position, you will require:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management, Employee/Industrial Relations, Business or related field.
- Expert knowledge and application of the Fair Work Act and other employment related legislation.
- Expertise in Employee/Industrial Relations, including complaints investigations, resolution processes and representing the employer in internal and external negotiations and dispute resolutions.
- Expertise in WorkCover legislation and proven outcomes in Return to Work processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and applications of Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
- Proven success in a contemporary, best practice People and Culture partnering position, including the ability to develop and maintain relationships with diverse internal stakeholders to position People and Culture as a strategic partner.
About the organisation
CatholicCare Victoria is a leading and influential provider of charitable and social services in Victoria. The Mission of CatholicCare Victoria is to build communities that recognise and nurture the dignity of each person. Our employees share our Mission for a stronger, more inclusive society through supporting individuals, families and communities in times of need, especially those who are most disadvantaged, vulnerable, marginalised and/or at risk.
We deliver excellence in a broad range of child, family and youth services, family relationship services, school counselling and pastoral care services, social housing, employment and advocacy services across various office locations and delivery sites in Victoria.
We draw on the principles of Catholic Social Teaching to inspire and direct our endeavours. We value and respect human dignity, and embrace diversity in an inclusive work environment.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, People and Culture Partnering via Pro Bono Australia.