About the role
- Be part of a purpose-driven organisation committed to community development and a social model of health
- Make a meaningful contribution to the health, wellbeing and dignity for all people in northern Melbourne
- Attractive not for profit salary packaging
Your Community Health provides a comprehensive range of medical, dental and allied health services and support programs to anyone, through a combination of outreach, client-based and centre-based activities. Our purpose is to enable health, wellbeing and dignity for all people in northern Melbourne by providing responsive and accessible services. We provide priority access to those most at risk of health inequalities and those that may face barriers to accessing traditional health services.
About the role
Your Community Health is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced People and Culture Lead to join the People and Culture Team, for this permanent ongoing position. The role may be filled on a full-time basis or 0.8 FTE by negotiation.
The People and Culture Lead reports to the Director, Capability and Impact and is responsible for providing leadership, support, and advice to Your Community Health Programs across all aspects of People and Culture services.
This includes recruitment and selection, onboarding, induction, job evaluation, learning and development, employee relations, workforce planning, performance development and management, disciplinary activities, coaching and building manager capability.
Your passion and commitment will see you:
- Partner with the Director Capability and Impact to implement and monitor the People and Culture strategy and implement strategic workforce planning practices
- Oversee the People and Culture Team operations to ensure contemporary HR practices are embedded and supported by a strong customer service mindset
- Develop initiatives to strengthen employee’s experience across their Your Community Health lifecycle
- Act as a trusted advisor providing timely support on all People and Culture related matters for Leaders, Managers and Staff
- Design contemporary policies and practices and provide advice and guidance to the Your Community Health Community
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A successful and proven record as an HR leader in a not for profit, health and / or community services related environment
- Qualifications in Human Resources or a related field
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a broad range of people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences
- A warm, collaborative and consultative style
- Strong communications skills across diverse group settings
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
What is on offer
You will join a dedicated, caring and talented team, with a positive and supportive culture. We are committed to professional and career development of all our staff and truly value work-life balance. Staff have access to generous not-for-profit salary packaging benefits, discounted gym memberships and work in a great location, with free car parking, close to shops and cafes.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted directly at our recruitment hub at http://yourcommunityhealth.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5677625.
Applications must address the selection criteria contained in the position description as part of the cover letter.
For more information regarding this role please refer to the position description.
For further enquiries contact: Rachael Young, People and Strategy Advisor – 0422374574
Applications close 22 October 2021
Your Community Health is an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer who supports inclusiveness and diversity. We are dedicated to attracting and retaining people from a diverse background, including but not limited to, those identifying as LGBTIQ, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from cultural and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: People & Culture Lead via Pro Bono Australia.