About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary Packaging and competitive sector remuneration
- Part-time (48 hrs. per fortnight), Maximum term contract (12 months)
- Maternity Leave replacement
About the opportunity
The Program Lead will manage the day-to-day operational requirements, build effective teams through the engagement, supervision and development of employees within the relevant Programs / Services.
The position is accountable for the operation of the Voices Vic programs and projects. The role controls and co-ordinates projects/programs in accordance with corporate goals and may solve problems of a complex nature and provide advice on policy, method and contribute to its further development.
To be successful in this role, you will
- Bachelor level degree or diploma in a related discipline OR Tertiary qualifications in psychology, social work, psychiatric nursing or allied health disciplines preferred.
- Prior experience in a human services, welfare or social services role.
- Demonstrated staff supervision and leadership skills and ability to deal with challenging clients and complex issues.
- Previous in-depth experience leading and managing a team of peer workers including capacity to effectively lead, coach and develop a team to achieve best quality service outcomes.
- Lived experience as a consumer of mental health services.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, find out more or apply today. Please upload the following as part of your application:
- Cover Letter (outlining your suitability according to the person specification in the position) description)
- Current Resume
Applications close on Wednesday, 27 October 2021
Get in touch
For more information or questions regarding the role, please contact Carly Gibson, Manager – Community Mental Health on 0419 115 848
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Visit us: unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Program Lead Voices Vic via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Humanitarian, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Media, #Men, #Mental_Health, #Social_Enterprise, #Women, #Youth_and_Young_People