About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Ongoing role
About the opportunity
This role will program the timely and effective use of human resources to deliver major projects such as fundraising appeals, marketing campaigns, major publications, events, advocacy and communications activities. The role will collaborate with Project Leaders and the Creative and Digital teams to advise, implement and monitor workflow. The role will also communicate project scheduling and progress to stakeholders and maintain the systems that support workflow.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in business administration, marketing, communications or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Experience using project management systems and workflow / collaboration software
- Experience mapping actions, timelines and dependencies from a work brief
- Experience collaborating and communicating with multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Familiarity with fundraising is highly desirable
- Print production experience is highly desirable
- Community services/not-for-profit experience is highly desirable
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close Sunday 24 October 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Jason Farrugia – Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Humanitarian, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Media, #Men, #Mental_Health, #Social_Enterprise, #Women, #Youth_and_Young_People