About the role
- Based in Ashfield with the opportunity to work from home/remotely
- 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
- Competitive salary for the right candidate plus Salary Packaging Options!
About the Function
At People & Culture function we create a culture that engages our people and recognises their contributions to society, enables SSI strategy through integrated solutions across talent and organisational capability, business partnering, talent acquisition, operations, and rewards, and drives enterprise-wide change.
We ensure a safe environment where the health and well-being of our people are prioritised, and we embrace diversity and inclusion of our workforce, enabling our people to reach their potential.
About the Role
No two days will be the same and learning will not stop!! You will work with a fun, dynamic, respectful, and collaborative team and you will be excited to partner with various internal and external stakeholders!
As Project Coordinator, you will be supporting the Head of People Experience and Transformation through providing functional support to a large digital transformation project in addition to a number of smaller projects across the People and Culture portfolio.
- Support the Project Manager, Workstream Leads and Project Team members in delivery to their commitments and achieve the outcomes of the project
- Coordinate and attend the weekly project meetings, gather updates, confirm attendees, and follow up on actions/deliverables/risks/issues
- Build and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including project sponsors, project managers and other project team members and liaise with them on progress updates, review milestones and ensure timely submission of information and deliverables
- Track and report on project progress, maintain and update PaC Projects Portfolio and follow-up on deliverables handover and maintain documentations
Are you a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset? Utilise your Project Management skills to support a high performing team.
The successful candidate will ideally be equipped with:
- Project Management skills with an understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation, project practices and delivery methodologies
- Excellent planning, analysis and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage competing priorities
- High-level accuracy, attention to detail and highly organised
- Experience with end-to-end transformation project implementation is desirable (not a must)
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry-leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight; Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Access to our inhouse wellbeing programs, three days of culture and well-being leave
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
- Opportunity to work in multiple offices across Sydney
About the organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI) is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. We work with children and young people as well as people with refugee and asylum-seeking background, culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, people with disability and more to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality.
How to apply
Hit 'Apply Now ' and submit your application to be considered for this role
At SSI we have a zero-tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child-safe organisation where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees, contractors and volunteers. All employees will undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
We encourage candidates to provide a cover letter along with your resume, by submitting online. Should you be successful for the first round of the shortlist, one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists will guide you through our process and next steps.
SSI will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace. If you require a reasonable adjustment or want to update your preferred method of communication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote in application: Project Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Support_Services