About the role
- 0.5FTE; Part-time fixed term maternity leave position
- Hybrid Working Model supported (1 day working from home/ 2 days on-site at bell street Coburg)
- Join a passionate and dedicated mutlidisciplinary team and continue to lead exciting initiatives and projects with the overall aim of creating sustainable and positive improvements that will continue to support the community.
Your new role
As a Project Officer you will be responsible for:
- Leading new and existing initiatives and projects within the Prevention and Chronic Illness Care Team.
- Project planning, implementation, monotoring and evaluation using project management expertise and tools.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with internal program staff and external stakeholders.
- Planning and delivering activities in line with the longterm objectives of the program area.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Tertiary level qualifications in either social policy, health science, community development, health promotion, project management.
- Demonstrated experience in project planning, management and evaluation.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills including the ability to develop high caliber project dicuments and reports.
- Highly developed organisational, planning, time management and prioritising skills with demonstrated success in achieveing project outcomes and deliverables.
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
What we offer
As a Project Officer the opportunities to implement innovative, responsive and efficient initiatives and projects whilst working alongside our dedicated team will be endless and exciting. You will also be working with a highly motivated and experienced site based multidisciplinary team, in a community health setting who are dedictaed in delivering evidence based care to the community.
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Officer via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Health_–_General, #Other