About the role
Emmy Monash Aged Care is a place where excellence in care, advanced lifestyle programs and guaranteed peace of mind is delivered through an holistic people centred approach. With an established reputation for providing the highest standards of clinical care, Emmy Monash is known for their award winning programs.
Located at the heart Melbourne’s Jewish community, a state of the art facility offers independent living, residential aged care and respite services for 155 residents, in a warm and supportive environment with a team of 200 dedicated staff.
Benefits & Culture
- Work with a dynamic CEO and creative colleagues who are committed to the aged care sector
- Based in with a flexible, high-trust working culture with additional cultural leave
- Career leadership role in a progressive culture with professional development opportunities
Reporting to the CEO, this role leads the development and maintenance of the collective quality and compliance strategy in a collaborative effort to ensure continued compliance in accordance with aged care legislation.
This role coordinates the continuous improvement efforts that will enable teams to achieve greater impact through improved systems, processes, reporting and cultural change. You will provide advice and analysis to the CEO and Executive on quality and risk management issues. Specifically you will:
- Understand and protect the rights and needs of residents
- Develop a risk and quality culture that underpins continuous improvement
- Monitor organisational risk and compliance performance against strategic objectives
- Implement a new system, policies and procedures to improve efficiency, ensure compliance and manage incident reporting
- Manage the process to identify risks and mitigate them within the risk appetite and tolerance of the executive and board
In addition to a successful career in risk, quality and compliance within the aged care or health sector, you will have demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of quality risk systems and processes in complex regulatory environments. You can exhibit:
- Knowledge of operational risk principles and methods to engage a risk culture
- Experience developing highly functional teams, translating values into tangible behaviours
- Experience in creating a tailored approach to risk and quality for different levels
- Ability to prioritise and plan and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- A high standard of written and verbal communication, attention to detail, stakeholder engagement skills and experience working with executive teams
If working within the ethos of this close-knit respected community driven aged care provider, is a career motivator then please apply by submitting your cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume. Alternatively contact Anna Skeels in Melbourne on 03 8080 8976.
Please note there is no formal closing date for this role, if you are interested we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Quality, Risk and Compliance Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Health_–_General