About the role
The BGF Receptionist and Administration Assistant is the key member of the People, Culture and Administration team and has responsibility for:
• Client Services Administration; and
• Office Administration.
You are a highly organised professional who treats people with courtesy, politeness, and kindness (“Respect”).
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience to offer:
• Demonstrated experience performing reception duties including call handling and client interaction;
• An understanding of and demonstrated experience in utilising and maintaining appropriate and professional boundaries with clients;
• Demonstrated experience in undertaking administrative tasks;
• Demonstrated experience keyboarding and data entry;
• Outstanding communication skills;
• Outstanding interpersonal skills;
• Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills;
• Excellent time management and organisational skills;
• An understanding of and willingness to comply with all Work, Health and Safety practices, and to participate in the WH&S committee meetings;
Some other desirable skills and experience:
• An understanding of the range of existing and potential health, psycho-social and economic issues for people living with HIV, both now and into the future;
• Experience working in the Not-For-Profit sector;
• A knowledge and understanding of working in partnership with local organisations;
In addition, you will need to meet the following requirements:
• Undergo a Police Records Check (arranged through BGF);
• Provide COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued by the Australian Government (Due to the public funding arrangement we require all employees to be vaccinated at this point of time)
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Receptionist and Administration Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #LGBTIQ