About the role
Reporting to the Practice Manager Post Separation Services, you will:
- provide practice supervision for Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners (FDRPs) and Family Advisors
- provide day to day support for FDRPs and ensures they complete administrative tasks including data and case notes, in accordance with relevant policies and procedures including child safe practices and mandatory reporting
- oversee the work of family advisors including coordinating their work, establishing weekly schedules and rostering of duties
- support the Practice Manager by providing induction, training, reflective practice for RDRPs and Family Advisors
What you’ll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification in social work, psychology, law, mediation or a related area as well as training in mediation as specified in the Regulations to the Family Law Act 1975.
- Completed or willing to complete the Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution (or the higher education provider equivalent, or an appropriate qualification or accreditation under the National mediation Accreditation Scheme and competency in the six compulsory units from the Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution or the higher education provider equivalent.
- Experience leading a team of practitioners that delivers mediation services and achieving success against performance and contractual requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in mediation and child inclusive practice and knowledge of domestic violence, crisis intervention models, grief and loss in the context of family separation and child development and legislative requirements of mandatory reporting.
For a full list of selection criteria, please refer to the position description found via www.racr.relationships.org.au/about-us/employment
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Applicants are encouraged to apply.
This is an ongoing, full-time position based in Wagga Wagga, NSW.
What you’ll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded not-for-profit, community-based organisation in a position where you will have the opportunity to continue to grow and develop your career. You will receive a generous package including professional development and NFP salary packaging. In this role you will be able to make a positive difference in the lives of people in the community every day.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the role, please submit your resume with names of two work related referees and a cover letter specifically addressing each of the selection criteria (no more than half a page response under each criterion). Applications that do not address selection criteria will not be considered during the shortlisting process.
About the organisation
Relationships Australia is a community sector organisation with a proud and rich history. We connect with families, communities and thousands of people across the lifespan. You may know us for our family and couples counselling – we also give back to the community through our work in family violence prevention, working with people experiencing gambling harm, with families that have been touched by the sudden death of a loved one, with people who have experienced trauma and with people who are challenged by their mental health, among other things.
With us you will work with people at times of vulnerability in their lives, create a career you’ll love and join a warm and caring team who make a difference.
Post Separation Services refers to any family dispute resolution (FDR) service, family relationship service, senior relationship service or other services relating to separated or separating families delivered by Relationships Australia Canberra & Region. It also refers to any group work or project that operates as a post separation service. This role supports the Practice Manager by supervising and overseeing the delivery of mediation services.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Clinician- Post Separation Services via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Community_Support_Services, #Families