About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Ongoing role based in Coburg
About the opportunity
This is a senior specialist position designed to enhance service innovation and expansion, the incorporation of evidence-based practice and provide the basis for high quality consumer-informed service provision. The primary focus of the role is within the specialist component of the AOD and MH division. There is an expectation that the position will also contribute to further AOD and MH service enhancement across the organisation.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant health and or welfare tertiary qualifications such as social work, psychology or allied health sciences.
- Certificate IV in AOD or have completed the core competencies (or able to complete within the first 12 months of employment).
- Extensive understanding and demonstrated experience working in the Alcohol and other Drug Sector
- Extensive demonstrated experience coordinating projects
- Ability to research literacy and ability to translate research into practice
- Evaluative research conduct
- Ability to write for diverse audiences (government, academic, consumers).
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the following:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Monday 29 November 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Tessa Alley on 0435 875 818
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking. It is a condition of employment that all eligible workforce in Victoria receive the COVID-19 vaccination and supporting evidence may be requested in order to perform duties at any of Uniting’s workplaces.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Project Officer - Planning, Development & Evaluation via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Humanitarian, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Media, #Men, #Mental_Health, #Social_Enterprise, #Women, #Youth_and_Young_People