About the role
- Join one of the world’s largest and most respected conservation organisations
- 5 Star Green Office in Ultimo
- Workplace flexibility including monthly RDO
We are creating a world where people live in harmony with nature. Join us. Because together, anything is possible.
About the role
Working as a member of the Donor Engagement and Retention team, the Supporter Relations Manager role will continue to build a culture of excellence in supporter care, donor-centricity and will promote best practice with a proactive and motivational approach. Reporting directly to the Head of Donor Engagement and Retention, the role offers opportunities to develop your Fundraising and leadership career within a supportive team environment.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience leading and managing staff in a customer service environment with a focus on high-performance team working, motivation and resilience.
- Experience developing and delivering donor or customer service programs against KPIs.
- Ability to ensure high standards of donor or customer care are developed and embedded into work practices within a team.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical training and coaching to a diverse team.
- Ability to lead a team and individually achieve call rates to exceptional call and data handling standards.
- Strong ability in implementing and/or improving information systems, new technologies, workflows and processes.
- Excellent communication skills (influencing, promotional, conflict resolution, and relationship management).
- Well-developed reporting skills.
- Intermediate-level skills in MS Office and CRM systems.
- Ability to think creatively with the initiative to proactively solve problems.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive data.
Ideally, you will have a Certificate IV, Front Line Management or equivalent experience. Ideally, you will possess technical competence in Raisers Edge, Zendesk, and ContactSpace or willingness to obtain the above.
WWF values diversity and is building a workforce that reflects the community we serve. WWF is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, sex, sexuality and gender diverse (LGBTQIA+) community members, and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
About the organisation
WWF’s global vision is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. WWF-Australia is part of the WWF International Network, the world’s leading, independent conservation organisation. We are active in over 100 countries and have close to 5 million supporters internationally. In Australia and throughout the oceanic region, we work with governments, businesses and communities so that people and nature can thrive within their fair share of the planet’s natural resources.
WWF's mission is to halt the decline of threatened plants and animals and to support their recovery. We do this by addressing the threats that affect them using the best available science while working in partnership with communities, Indigenous groups, government and business. The world is changing fast. Our wildlife and wild places face unprecedented challenges. The result is people yearn more for nature and are connected with each other like never before. We know that we can achieve more by partnering, sharing, empowering communities, forming alliances and building a movement for the environment. Working together is the answer. It is our goal to bring about this unified voice for nature.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Relations Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Conservation_and_Environment