About the role
- Develop and deliver strong user experience across our digital ecosystem to enrich supporter engagement
- Be a part of Australia’s most trusted cancer ‘Not for Profit’ organisation
- Full time, ongoing position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking an UX/UI Coordinator to join our Brand, Communications and Marketing team, where you will develop seamless, intuitive digital experiences to enrich the experiences our supporters have with us across Cancer Council Victoria’s entire digital ecosystem.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager your role is to:
- Investigate and recommend user experience design solutions and requirements for Cancer Council’s digital assets, and oversee implementation of projects, notably Cancer Council’s website
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps and prototypes
- Test UI elements such as Call To Actions (CTAs), page layouts, page flows, and landing pages
- Provide campaign solutions leveraging Cancer Council Victoria’s digital ecosystems to meet key campaign objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with staff within FCD, as well as other CCV Divisions and teams, including IT, Finance and Prevention to ensure digital projects and content design begin with best practice
- Collaborate with the Digital Services team and internal and external designers and developers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Advanced Diploma in UX/UI design or other relevant field
- A portfolio of professional UX/UI design work for web and mobile
- Strong experience in developing and managing information and office systems with a proven ability to improve administrative processes, preferably within a research environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills, with an ability to work autonomously and the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to take initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of relevant technologies and software such as HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite
What we can offer you
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development
- A base salary within range $62,883 – $69,594 pa plus superannuation and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free) https://www.accesspay.com.au/employee/what-is-salary-packaging/
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer
About the organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from Victorians. Through a diverse revenue generation program, the Division works to ensure funds are raised to support Cancer Council Victoria’s work in line with the organisation’s mission and values.
The Brand, Communications and Marketing Unit works across multiple channels and campaigns, to deliver innovative, omni-channel, impactful marketing and communications activities. This drives supporter, consumer and public engagement, fundraising outcomes and understanding of the Cancer Council Victoria brand.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: UX/UI Coordinator (FCD.176) via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Engagement, #Health_–_General