About the role
The Advancement Customer Experience (ACX) Manager is responsible for managing the ACX strategy, moving stakeholders through the Advancement Customer Journey and delivering impactful and sustainable outcomes. Responsible for leading the Advancement Customer Experience team in building, growing and sustaining customer relationships with UTS, this vibrant role is responsible for campaign management and execution, product development, direct and online promotion, donor growth initiatives and Advancement assets and events. Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills are critical along with experience in implementing integrated, multi-channel campaigns in domestic and international markets. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a profound curiosity and passion for the customer experience, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications for how we communicate.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Leading and managing the Advancement Customer Experience team, providing day-to-day oversight of donor growth initiatives, appeals and campaigns, alumni engagement projects, and Advancement assets and events
• Managing Advancement’s annual ACX schedule, budget, and the ongoing development of the Advancement Customer Journey Map while assessing the return on investment for initiatives and programs
• Increasing acquisition, donor value and retention in accordance with the Donor Growth Strategy
• Working with colleagues across the university to maximise Advancement opportunities to meet philanthropic and alumni strategic goals
With examples, please outline in a separate document how you meet the following six (6) key selection criteria points:
1. Demonstrated success in the implementation and ongoing development of a strategy and vision that complements an overarching business strategy
2. Exceptional skills and experience in customer acquisition and the management of a highly diversified customer base
3. A natural leader who can build, foster and inspire a multi-disciplinary high-performance team
4. A strong understanding of brand and direct response advertising and marketing, campaign tracking and effectiveness measures
5. Approx. 7 years’ experience in a customer experience role, with a focus on journey transformation strategy and delivery
6. Experience in auditing, interpreting data and uncovering behavioural insights to drive communications output and transform customer journeys
Remuneration & Benefits
Base Salary Range: $121,789 to $127,588 pa (HEW 9)
This role attracts 17% superannuation (pension) in addition to the base salary.
UTS staff also benefit from a wide range of Employee Benefits include flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and salary packaging opportunities.
This position is full time and appointment will be made on a fixed term basis for 12 months
About the organisation
Our vision is to be a leading public university of technology recognised for our global impact. We are a dynamic and innovative university, ranked by QS Top 50 Under 50 rankings as Australia’s top young university. With a culturally diverse campus life and extensive international exchange and research programs, UTS prepares graduates for the workplaces of today and tomorrow.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Advancement Customer Experience Manager via Pro Bono Australia.