About the role
The Business Development and Operations Manager role is focused on developing relationships, driving sales and fostering partnerships to provide meaningful living solutions to participants, matching their needs and requirements.
This role is focused on growing the NDIS participant base and driving the number of NDIS partnerships that our client provides, and will require you to:
- Use your existing contacts and generate new relationships to build the organisation’s market position
- Innovate new attraction strategies to generate a strong pipeline of participants
- Engage, inform and collaborate with participants and stakeholders to generate sustainable tenancies
- Drive referrals to our service lines through a Business-to-Business approach by partnering with external stakeholders
- Match participants living needs with solutions offered by our client
- Maintain the waiting list of prospective participants and fill vacancies
- Organise the onboarding experience for participants to ensure a smooth transition into their living arrangements
- Review living arrangements of participants and generate new strategies for retention
- Maintain your knowledge of relevant legislation concerning NDIS and Specialist Disability Accommodation
To be successful, you will have:
- 5 – 10 years of experience in the Disability or Aged Care Sector
- Proven track record of driving business development, relationship management and sales within the NDIS sector
- Previous experience working for a NDIS registered organisation, with focus on National Disability Insurance Scheme, Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) program
- An understanding of the NDIS funding model
- Ambitious, driven nature, able to operate in a high growth and fast paced environment
- A driver’s license, current police check, first aid certification and the capability to visit Supported Independent Living sites
What’s on offer:
- Highly competitive remuneration with attractive financial incentives
- Flexible work options
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of people living with a disability
- A positive working environment that emphasises integrity, respect, excellence, commitment, passion and individualism
About the organisation
Our client is a leading NDIS organisation that provides independent living solutions and support for participants living with a disability. Their vision is to make equality a reality for people with disability through a participant-centered approach.
How to apply
Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume.
Please quote in application: Business Development and Operations Manager via Pro Bono Australia.