About the role
The position aims to provide effective and targeted out of home care placements and support for children referred to the program, as well as their families. You will have the opportunity to work closely with volunteer caregivers, children, families and other key stakeholders in ensuring we provide a high quality service for children in need.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Highly developed assessment and interpersonal skills as well as demonstrated experience in home based care and working with volunteers.
- An ability to provide a case management service in complex family circumstances where multiple service providers may be involved.
- A current Drivers license.
- Effective conflict resolution skills, including the ability to appropriately balance the competing demands and interests of key stakeholders such as clients, caregivers, families and the organisation.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications.
- Capacity to work flexible hours.
- This is a permanent part time position working 0.9 days per fortnight.
About the organisation
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
How to apply
How to Apply:
Detailed Position Description: West Region - Foster Care Case Manager - Part time.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Maja Koprivica, Team Leader Foster Care West on 9396 7400 or at Maja.Koprivika@anglicarevic.org.au
Applications close 5pm Thursday 9th December
Please note that on Friday, 7 October 2021, the Victorian Government’s Chief Health Officer issued COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Directions. As an employer, AV is required to comply with the terms of these directions. Workers covered in these directions are required to have their first COVID-19 vaccine dose by Friday 15 October 2021 in order to perform work outside of their ordinary place of residence. Further, such workers will also be required to have their second dose by 26 November 2021. Please be aware that this role is covered by the Chief Health Officer’s Directions.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Please quote in application: Case Manager via Pro Bono Australia.