About the role
The Community Support Program Manager is a key member of the Client Services team, and has responsibility for:
• Fair and effective management of the Community Support Program Team (casual and permanent employees);
• Program Development/Client Service Matching;
• Operational Management; and
• Stakeholder Relationship Management.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience to offer:
• Tertiary qualification in a relevant field or extensive relevant experience in Community Services, NDIS, My Aged Care
• Solid experience in managing a team, supervision and promoting work performance in a fair and effective way
• Experience working with people with HIV and/ or disability/aged care in home services
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suit, Office 365, Client Database management (ideally Lumary) and Rostering System Software (ideally Skedulo)
• Organisational change
In addition, you will need to meet the following requirements:
• Provide or undergo a ‘Working with Children’ clearance;
• Undergo a Police Records Check (arranged through BGF);
• Valid, unencumbered drivers licence in NSW;
• Provide COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued by the Australian Government (Due to the public funding arrangement we require all employees to be vaccinated at this point of time)
We advise you to submit your completed application as early as possible and not to wait until the deadline. We will start the shortlisting process as we receive applications. We will be in touch with you if you are shortlisted and progress to the next steps.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Community Support Program Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy