About the role
Attractive Salary Packaging Options
Supportive team environment
Learning and Development Opportunities
About the role
CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay provides Supported Independent Living (SIL) supports at Woods Cottage, based in Lindfield, Sydney. This program provides quality care and services to residents. The Coordinator is responsible for developing program schedules according to our participant needs, the day to day management and rostering of staff and exceptional client/stakeholder engagement, as well as the management of the financial and contractual requirements of the program itself.
This is a Permanent Full-time position. The role may be required to provide after hours, on-call support on a rostered arrangement.
· An ability to lead and inspire a team of Residential Support Workers
· A commitment to the financial and contractual requirements of the program
· A clear understanding of how to develop and achieve a person-centred plan based around the SIL funding for each resident
· Strong and clear communication skills to foster positive relationships with all stakeholders to ensure residents outcomes are exceeded
· A variety of task which may include provision of personal care to our residents.
· Qualifications in social, health, education, or community services or related area
· Demonstrated leadership within the disability support sector – ideally working with adults with a variety of support needs within a Residential Care setting
· Knowledge of how to manage a staff roster
· Knowledge of and recent experience with the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Standards.
· Senior First Aid Certificate
· A Working With Children Check and NDIS Worker Check.
About the organisation
At CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay we make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve. Our services include NDIS disability services, foster care and out of home care supports, services for seniors, children’s services and a range of Community Services supports.
We are also a child-safe and child-friendly organisation.
We are a safe, respectful, and inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants, regardless of their cultural background, gender, faith or disability. Our organisation will accommodate any reasonable requests to support you to thrive during the recruitment process and beyond.
Culture and Benefits
Please find attached a video about what it means to work at CatholicCare. We also offer:
· Salary packaging benefits to receive a portion of your salary tax-free.
· A focus on employee well-being, with regular reflective/practice supervision opportunities;
· Access to training and learning opportunities.
· An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support; as well as
· An additional Paid Leave day (CatholicCare Day) to be taken at the end of the year.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator - Supported Independent Living via Pro Bono Australia.