About the role
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Australia is a national not-for-profit organisation focused on mental health training and research. MHFA courses teach members of the public how to provide initial help to a person who is developing a mental health problem, experiencing a worsening of an existing mental health problem, or in a mental health crisis. The first aid is given until appropriate professional help is received, or the crisis resolves.
- Provide overall expertise in developing and delivering MHFA Australia’s annual Training Program of Instructor and MHFA courses nationally
- Provide guidance and advice to the Chief Executive Officer on the challenges and opportunities for the growth and development of the MHFA’s Quality & Delivery Programs
- Provide sound leadership and stakeholder engagement of MHFA’s Program Quality & Delivery Programs
- Tertiary Qualifications in Mental Health, Adult Learning, Human Resource Management, or another relevant discipline
- Significant experience in the development and delivery of adult education curriculum materials.
- Demonstrated teaching ability, particularly for delivery to people outside the mental health sector
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex situations including conflict resolution that may involve psychological, behavioural and emotional issues.
A very competitive remuneration package is on offer, offered as a full-time ongoing position. In addition, attractive PBI/NFP packaging is available along with flexible working arrangements.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Director, Program Quality & Delivery via Pro Bono Australia.