About the role
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising and working collaboratively with the wider team, this part-time position will play a vital role in delivering and supporting all things fundraising including the coordination of existing fundraising streams, stakeholder relationship development, data management within Salesforce, funding submissions and acquittal reporting.
- Minimum 3-years of experience in a fundraising role or similar with transferrable skills and abilities (essential).
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM (essential).
- Strong coordination and administrative skills, able to plan and operate independently to ensure timely delivery of all requirements in your role.
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyse data with attention to detail and high-quality, accurate data recording.
- Flexible, adaptable, and ability to thrive in changing circumstances in the workplace.
- Creative, innovative, agile thinker and team player.
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC).
What we can offer
- This part-time role is available at either 3 or 4 days per week (FTE 0.6 or 0.8.) and has been graded as a SCHADS Award Grade 3 under the Social Community Housing & Disability Award, plus super and carries full salary packaging benefits.
- We encourage work-life balance, with flexible working (part office, part WFH) and a broad range of leave entitlements, including paid study leave.
- Salary packaging and novated lease arrangements on offer with our leading provider.
- Access to a range of mental health and wellbeing supportive initiatives, including confidential counselling services & education programs.
About the organisation
The Song Room is a purpose driven organisation that levels the learning playing field for children experiencing disadvantage through an impactful, sustainable and scalable approach to Arts Learning. In partnership with schools, we seek to develop creative, courageous and compassionate young people who take ethical and responsible action, recognise their shared humanity and help shape a better world.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email your resume (max 3 pages) and a cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria and Experience (1-2 pages) to Roxy Kavanagh, Head of Fundraising, noting 'Fundraising Coordinator’ in the subject line.
If you have any specific questions about this role, contact Roxy directly via email or contact Mal Lewis on 03 9521 3990.
This position closes 5pm, Monday 13 December 2021.
Note: We will start shortlisting candidates prior to the close date listed above, so please do not delay submitting your application.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Education_and_Training