About the role
- Based in Ashfield with opportunity to work from home/remotely
- Fixed Term – 12 Months contract, starting end January 2022
- Competitive salary for the right candidate plus Salary Packaging Options!
About the Function
At the People & Culture function, we create a culture that engages our people and recognises their contributions to society, enables SSI strategy through integrated solutions across talent and organisational capability, business partnering, talent acquisition, operations and rewards, and drives enterprise-wide change.
We ensure a safe environment where the health and well-being of our people are prioritised, and we embrace diversity and inclusion of our workforce, enabling our people to reach their potential.
About the Role
No two days will be the same and learning will not stop!!
You will work with fun, dynamic, respectful, and collaborative team and you will be excited to partner with various internal and external stakeholders!
The L&D e-Learning Specialist will ensure that all employees of the SSI Group are fully aware and compliant in all the policy, procedural, legal and cultural requirements of working in the organisation.
A key component of awareness and education are our suite of Mandatory and Compliance e-Learning modules.
The key function of this role is to recreate and redesign our existing suite via Articulate and have them published and uploaded on to our new LMS within a strict timeframe.
- Recreate and redesign existing e-Learning modules – mandatory, compliance and other – in the Articulate program
- Liaising with key owners/stakeholders for feedback and sign off as and where required
- Woking closely with L&D team to discuss the best approach and engage them in co-creating modules when and where feasible
- Research, design and develop e-learning courses – research and engage with SME’s to design, develop or customise e-learning courses for SSI and ACCESS
- Working closely with the L&D team to ensure adherence to organisational guidelines and psychological safety.
Other duties as directed from time to time within your skills range and capacity.
Are you a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset?
The successful candidate will ideally be equipped with:
- Tertiary qualifications in human services, adult learning/education, training or other related qualifications.
- A valid NSW drivers’ license
- Demonstrated experience in designing and creating eLearning modules/solutions using the Articulate program
- Experience in developing training content, evaluation of training materials and other learning resources
- Exceptional organisational, administrative and time management skills
- IT literate and able to work with client information systems.
- Working knowledge in MS office (especially PowerPoint).
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry-leading Settlement Services International flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Access to our inhouse wellbeing programs, three days of culture and well-being leave
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
- Opportunity to work in multiple offices across Sydney
About the organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI) is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. We work with children and young people as well as people with refugee and asylum-seeking background, culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, people with disability and more to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality.
How to apply
At SSI we have a zero-tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child-safe organisation where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees, contractors and volunteers.
SSI requires all employees to have received the required doses of Covid-19 Vaccination as a condition of ongoing employment. All successful candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including reference checks, confirmation of COVID-19 vaccination via digital certificate, WWCC, a Criminal History Check and NDIS Screening check (if applicable) as a reasonable condition of employment.
We encourage candidates to provide a cover letter along with your resume, by submitting online. Should you be successful for the first round of shortlist, one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists will g uide you through our process and next steps.
SSI will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace. If you require a reasonable adjustment or want to update your preferred method of communication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote in application: L&D e-Learning Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training