About the role
As the Service Design Manager, you will be working in partnership with operational teams, National Clinical and Practice Leads and corporate service teams to design and redesign the models, systems and processes required to deliver safe, effective, person-centred, connected and sustainable services across the Mental Health and Addiction Recovery portfolios.
Your role will involve planning and organising the people, resources, infrastructure systems and processes of service in order to ensure its quality and ability to meet customer expectations.
A little more about you..
To thrive in this role, you will:
- Have qualifications in an area relevant to mental health, AOD and/or addiction recovery, or change management
- Have experience in design, implementation, leadership and evaluation of new and innovative service models across the social and community health sector.
- Have credible experience and expertise across the mental health and addiction recovery sectors
- Be able to utilise co-design methodologies to design services and business models, systems and processes
- Be purpose-driven and client-centred; bringing a strength-based approach to EACH’s people, service, clients, families, and carers,
- Share EACH’s values and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion; modelling inclusive behaviours and creating a culture of belonging,
- Be skilled at cultivating collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to drive change, influence outcomes and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a highly organised individual with exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Holding a clinical registration and having clinical governance background is highly desirable.
Who you’ll be working with
The Service Design team currently consists of 6 Service Design Managers holding portfolios across a range of different community health and social services. These team members work somewhat independently, within agreed Service Design systems, with operational areas related to their assigned portfolio. We also have an administrative officer that assists the team with the day-to-day administrative support.
What we offer
- Work arrangements that flex to you
- Providing opportunities to grow and develop
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Generous Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging of up to $15,900 free of income tax per year AND up to $2,650 additional tax-free money to spend towards meals entertainment
- Opportunities for internal career progression across QLD, NSW, ACT, and VIC
- Support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
About the organisation
At EACH, our vision is for a healthy and inclusive community.
Founded on the vision that everyone is entitled to good health, we’re one of the nation’s leading health and community services providers, offering a broad range of services for over 40 years. Our services include Community Health, Mental Health, NDIS, Counselling, Support for Older Australians and Family Services.
How to apply
We want to know why you would like to come work with EACH and what you can bring to this role. When you click on apply now you'll be redirected to our career centre, where the position description is available. Please attach a cover letter with your resume.
If you’d like more information about the position, please contact:
Lauren Barker, Lead Service Design Manager on 0437 886 457
Please quote in application: Manager - Service Design (Mental Health & Addiction Recovery) via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Mental_Health