About the role
- Family friendly policies
- Great team culture
- Great work/life balance opportunity!
About the Mental Health Program
Star Health provides an innovative Mental Health Program working with complex clients in a step care model within a progressive values-driven community not-for-profit organisation working closely with a great diverse multi-disciplinary team.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the service provision of a mental health program at Star Health. The Mental Health Integrated Complex Care (MHICC) program is funded by the South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network and will be responsible for providing highly flexible, timely and accessible support to consumers who experience a mental illness and have complex needs.
- We are committed to remunerating well above the sector
- Multiple salary packaging options are available
- Flexible work arrangements are available
To star in the role, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mental Health Nursing preferably with a current Credentialed Mental Health Nurse status
- Experience in addressing the needs of clients with complex mental health needs
- Knowledge and experience of current evidence-based clinical mental health practice within a recovery-oriented service model
- Ability to engage and work with multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders
- Understanding of the Social Model of Health[
What makes Star Health Tick?
Star Health works in partnership with people and communities to promote and improve equity, health and wellbeing by delivering innovative client-directed services that take into account the context of the individual and the community, and championing prevention and change to address the structural reasons for health inequity.
About the organisation
Star Health provides a broad range of services for you and your family, spanning across the entire life span, including GP Services, Dental Services, Mental Health, Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Counselling and Diabetes Education.
How to apply
Hit Apply Now wand submit your application
Applicants must address the Key Capabilities – Essential within the covering letter and complete our application form directly from the Star Health website at http://www.starhealth.org.au/
For information about the role, please contact Belinda Bruno on 03 9525 1300 or email Coordinator - MHICC, UpStart & WorkSafe
Please quote in application: Mental Health Nurse/Credentialed Mental Health Nurse Clinician via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Community_Support_Services, #Families, #Mental_Health, #ResearchMedical_Research