About the role
Canteen is a highly regarded not for profit, and the only organisation of its kind in Australia, with one of the most recognisable campaigns – National Bandanna Day.
For over 30 years Canteen has been supporting young cancer patients, young people dealing with the grief of losing a loved one, and young people who have a sibling or parent with cancer. Canteen continues the mission to truly understand how cancer is different in a young person’s world through leading edge research into the emotional and social impacts of cancer.
You will manage the national regular giving program which is Canteen’s largest source of organisational income, generating over $25 million annually, nurturing 69,000 donors, and is a major source for new donor acquisition.
You’ll develop and implement innovative, cross-channel acquisition and retention strategies, creating new approaches to increase supporter engagement and return on investment for the regular giving program. Leading a small team, you’ll meet donor retention and income growth targets through:
- Diversification and expansion of channels beyond the main face to face channel
- Strategic planning to add value and grow an already successful retention program
- Effective partnering and management of agency and supplier stakeholders
- Skilled management of budgets, reporting and performance
- Collaboration across other fundraising teams and the broader organisation
Benefits & Culture
- A working environment embracing innovation and passionate about staff loyalty
- Competitive salary and tax effective packaging
- 5 weeks annual leave plus 17.5% leave loading
- Additional gifted and Christmas leave
- WFH flexibility, remote work from other states possible
- Professional development opportunities
You’re an experienced fundraising, loyalty or marketing manager with a proven record creating and implementing multichannel supporter or customer retention, development and acquisition strategies.
With significant experience within direct marketing and F2F environments, your management style ensures a team culture of performance, collaboration and respect. You’re also innovative, adaptable and a strategic thinker, with a track record translating strategy into operational outcomes. Additionally, you’re able to demonstrate your ability in:
- Team leadership, motivating and managing a team to deliver goals
- Supporter or customer relationship marketing strategies to drive increased engagement
- Segmentation approaches and management of data-driven marketing campaigns
- Sophisticated and strategic stakeholder relationship management
If you’re motivated to further develop and diversify a well-established giving program which raises funds to support young people facing cancer, please click apply and submit your CV together with a cover letter addressing the skills required section above.
Alternatively, to discuss, please call Louise Furlong on 02 8243 0570.
Please note there is no formal closing date for this role, if you are interested we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Regular Giving Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Health_–_General, #Youth_and_Young_People