About the role
- Pentridge Blvd, Coburg location (flexible work arrangements available)
- Full Time (1.0EFT), ongoing position
- Salary Packaging and ADO benefits available
- A great opportunity to lead our suite of Healthy Ageing services
YOUR NEW ROLE
As Team Leader Healthy Ageing, you will be responsible for:
– Providing leadership support to the Healthy Ageing Team, which includes the Living Well Ageing Well program, Access and Support, and the Elder Abuse Prevention service
– Work with key internal and external stakeholders to strengthen integration of diversity practice and the wellness approach as it impacts on older people and their carers
– Further develop the Healthy Ageing service offerings, enhance multidisciplinary practice, and drive continuous quality improvement to enhance client experience and outcomes
– Effectively manage service demand and support the team to deliver programs in an efficient way
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
– A supportive leadership style with a team first approach
– Strong communication skills
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
– An interest in quality improvement and service growth
About the organisation
YOUR NEW ORGANISATION
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
How to apply
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If this position captures your interest, take a few minutes to learn more about us on our website. If you would like to review the position description or have any questions about the role please refer to our Career Portal for further information.
Merri Health will only accept applications that are submitted via our Career Portal.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW
Preferred candidates will be subject to comprehensive reference and pre-employment background checking conducted by Merri Health prior to an offer of employment, including criminal record history check, NDIS worker screening and other employee screening and credential checks as determined by the position description.
All candidates must have the right to work in Australia. Merri Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people.
We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the LGBTIQA+ community and those living with a disability to apply.
If you would like more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Adam Demirtel, Manager Active and Healthy Ageing on 0427 398 066
Please quote in application: Team Leader, Healthy Ageing via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Community_Development