About the organisation
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. Our purpose is to support people to flourish, believe in their futures, and become contributing members of the community.
Our services are comprehensive and highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
Our positions are open to all suitably qualified applicants. We have a strong commitment to the participation of people with lived experience of mental health issues in our workforce. We value diversity and encourage applications from suitably qualified people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds, people from Cultural and Linguistic Diverse backgrounds, people from the LGBTI community and mature age candidates.
About the role
The position available is:
- Full time
- Flexibility to be based at any of our Southern NSW sites (Bega, Batemans Bay, Goulburn or Queanbeyan).
- Monday to Friday
- Level 6 on Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement (2018)
About the Role
As a Manager with Flourish Australia, your role is to achieve Flourish Australia’s vision by providing a high quality and responsive recovery oriented service that best supports people with a lived experience of mental health issues to achieve their hopes and dreams. Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, you will work with people who access Flourish Australia to achieve their full potential by getting the best out of your team. You will achieve this by working with integrity and in a professional manner with the people who access Flourish Australia, your team, and interested stakeholders. Travel will be required in this role between Flourish Australia’s Southern NSW sites.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing, developing and leading day-to-day service provision.
- Providing leadership in all aspects of the operation of service.
- Ensuring services are of a high standard and compliant with standards of quality practice.
- Managing, developing and maintaining key partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring the programs and services you are responsible for operate according to budget.
- Meeting all policy, contractual and legislative requirements and achieving good outcomes for the people who access our services.
- Managing the fiscal, human and property resources of the service within the scope of the position.
- Providing support to the team to enable personal growth by projecting a positive outlook, a sense of belonging, and social inclusiveness in the community.
- Managing and expanding the services of the organisation in your area of responsibility.
- Utilise good professional staff supervisory skills and effectively utilise staff and resources so people accessing our services receive a quality service.
More information and full position description available within the application.
- A relevant degree (as recognised by Flourish Australia)
- At least 3-years experience in a similar role
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Experience with all aspects of the NDIS and/or block-funded programs
- A personal lived experience of a mental health issue.
- Experience working in Aboriginal and other diverse communities.
- Attractive salary starting at $92,700 per annum + 10% Super
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Generous leave provisions including 17.5% leave loading+ 2 additional days of personal leave+ extra day paid leave over Christmas/New Year + paid parental leave
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Opportunities for professional development and training such as Mental Health First Aid, ASIST and relevant Management training (where applicable)
- Vehicle mileage allowance
- Access to our free, confidential employee assistance program (EAP)
All successful applicants will be asked to provide evidence of compliance with COVID-19 vaccination Public Health Orders (where applicable).
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Support_Services, #Health_–_General, #Mental_Health