About the organisation
About the role
Gembridge is an innovative and niche executive search & recruitment agency that focuses on the for-purpose sector. We partner with ‘for purpose’ organisations that deliver thriving social and/or environmental impact.
Finding Gems, Connecting People
Simply, we proactively search for ‘gems’ for each important role to appoint talent with the right expertise, values, skills, career aspirations, and culture fit.
Our clients range from small local community organisations, to big national brands, and include medical research, health, advocacy, social enterprises, education (independent schools and tertiary), arts & culture, sport & recreation, animals, environment & sustainability, welfare, faith-based charities, philanthropic foundations, membership groups, peak bodies, and B Corps.
Reporting to the Director and working closely with the consulting team you will provide support for diverse recruitment projects, plus support Gembridge’s business development, marketing, communications and administration functions. Creativity, initiative, attention to detail, sound communication and stakeholder engagement skills will be important to schedule interviews, write engaging advertisement copy, prepare recruitment briefs, conduct reference checks, research, and database administration, plus website management, digital campaigns and social media content.
- Strong alignment to Gembridge’s values – Integrity, Curiosity, Creativity, Collaboration and Results
- Relevant experience in HR, recruitment, fundraising or sales & marketing administration
- Project management skills, ability to prioritise and attention to detail
- Self motivated, initiative and task focussed
- Commitment to customer service and continuous improvement
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM databases (ideally JobAdder), Outlook, and LinkedIn is required.
- Squarespace, Canva and Mailchimp highly regarded
In addition to a rewarding career, Gembridge offers:
- Competitive remuneration and career advancement opportunities
- Flexibility and hybrid working – modern Collins Street Office and WFH
- A dynamic, innovative, supportive and collaborative team culture
- Opportunities to connect and make a difference
- Ongoing support and professional development
- Industry conferences, events, and webinars
APPLY NOW if you are a professional, collaborative and highly-organised Recruitment Co-ordinator with a commitment to quality, service and excellence.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Michelle Varcoe at Gembridge on 03 8375 9661 or email email@example.com
How to apply
Please quote in application: Recruitment Co-ordinator via Pro Bono Australia.