About the organisation
About the role
- Leading community services organisation
- Salary packaging and competitive sector remuneration
- Full time Maximum Term Role until June 2023
- Location – Footscray or Heidelberg but requires travel across Melbourne
About the opportunity
This is an outstanding opportunity for a passionate and driven Business Development Support to work with a highly reputable and iconic Melbourne community services organisation.
This role will provide administrative and operational support to Business Development team.
You can view the full position description here.
If you are an energetic individual with a strong work ethic, ability to network and outstanding attention to detail then we encourage you to apply!
Ideally you will have demonstrated skills/previous experience in:
- Documentation and file management with excellent attention to detail, as you will be managing and collating documentation for clients, and work places
- Lead Generation for Business Development team
- Entering client and employer data and maintaining a CRM with Employer leads to support the achievement of program targets
- Relationship and Key Stakeholder Management as you will be liaising with key stakeholders including Employer organisations, participants, families, community organisations etc, to deliver promotional or information sessions to our target audiences
- Working in a target driven environment
- Supporting participants with post placement needs and work experience placements in live work environments
- Current valid driving license
- Well-developed computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Tertiary Qualification in Marketing / Business Administration
How to apply
If this sounds like you, find out more or apply today. Please upload the following as part of your application:
- Cover Letter (no more than 1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close Saturday 12 February 2022.
Get in touch
If you would like more information on this position, please contact Radhika Ittiel on:
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking. It is a condition of employment that all eligible workforce in Victoria receive the COVID-19 vaccination and supporting evidence may be requested in order to perform duties at any of Uniting’s workplaces.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Development Support - Employer Engagement via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #DomesticFamily_Violence, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Humanitarian, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Media, #Men, #Mental_Health, #Social_Enterprise, #Women, #Youth_and_Young_People