About the organisation
Welcome to Banyule Community Health. We pride ourselves on our
supportive attitude and culture, built on our core values of Dignity in
everything we do, Quality matters and It takes passion. Our Child Health
team is passionate about what we do and we make a significant difference
to our clients' health and well-being.
About the role
- Part-time position 2 days p.w. – 1-year contract
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Supportive team-oriented environment
We have an exciting opportunity for a Child and Family Psychologist to work in our Child Health multi-disciplinary team. The Child Psychologist will provide person/family centered care to children 0-8 years and their families/carers with a focus on helping understand, diagnose and treat developmental, cognitive, social and emotional issues and strengthen children and their families.
Your motivation, interpersonal skills, and expertise as a Child Psychologist will see you excel in this role as you:
- Have sound knowledge in Family and Child Psychology theory and practice, together with a commitment to community health principles
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Work effectively in a multidisciplinary team paediatric allied health team
What you will need:
- Approved qualification in Psychology and full AHPRA registration – endorsement in Educational or Developmental Psychology, Clinical Psychology or Counselling Psychology is preferred
- Extensive experience with working with children 0-8 years and conducting a range of psychological assessments
- Experience working with children and families who may be experiencing hardship
For enquiries, call Julie Wiltshire on 0409 327049.
Please address key selection criteria in your cover letter.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Child and Family Psychologist - Grade 1 or Grade 2 via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Community_Support_Services, #Families