About the organisation
About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Ongoing | Full time
About the opportunity
We have outstanding opportunities for passionate and experienced individuals to work with a highly reputable and iconic community services organisation.
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders including clients, families, education providers, employers, peak bodies, community service organisations and NDIS providers for Uniting’s Pathways 2 Employment – School Leaver Employment Supports and Employment Services.
You’re a motivated Community Engagement professional who will build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and referring partners to increase Uniting’s client base across Employment Services.
You will have previous experience:
• Community Engagement, Marketing, Business Development or Sales
• Relationship and Key Stakeholder Management
• Supporting NDIS participants with work placements and industry visits
• Work alongside school’s / community groups/NDIS providers to engage consumers into Uniting NDIS programs
• Promote Uniting services to the community to grow caseload numbers across Victoria
• High degree of customer service working with NDIS & DES participants and their families/carers
• Identify growth opportunities across regions to meet consumer demand and establish new business prospects
• Working in a target driven environment
Qualities that will help you succeed in the role are flexibility, resourcefulness, resilience and creativity; with a preference for working within a collaborative team environment.
• Current valid driving license
• Intermediate computer skills
• Tertiary Qualification in Marketing, Business, Commerce or Social Sciences
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today uploading your:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this role, contact Vicki Walsh on email@example.com
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking. It is a condition of employment that all eligible workforce in Victoria receive the COVID-19 vaccination and supporting evidence may be requested in order to perform duties at any of Uniting’s workplaces.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Community Relations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Humanitarian, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Media, #Men, #Mental_Health, #Social_Enterprise, #Women, #Youth_and_Young_People