About the organisation
About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Part-time Position (45.6 hours per fortnight), Maximum Term until June 30 2022
- Based in Bairnsdale or Sale
About the opportunity
The Family Day Care Training and Recruitment Officer, as part of the wider Family Day Care (FDC) Program, works to recruit, and retain Educators as well as provide them with the required training and support to ensure they have the skills and support required to undertake their role as Family Day Care Educators. This position also has a responsibility for maintaining recruitment and marketing strategies.
To be successful in your application you will meet the person specification in the position description, including having a minimum qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care or relevant experience or qualifications
You will also have:
- At least two years’ experience in working in Early Childhood Education and Care services preferred
- Current knowledge of the Early Childhood sector and current regulatory requirements for Early Years services
- Training and Assessment skills including the presentation/facilitation of training/information sessions, and conducting pre accreditation with a child protection focus
- Ability to compose clear, accurate and concise reports and letters
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels including written and verbal skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills and capacity to work independently and cooperatively within a team structure
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the following
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the Position Description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
- Address the Core selection criteria in the position description
Please Apply Immediately – Interviews will commence upon receipt of applications.
Applications close 27 February 2022
Get in touch
For further information please contact Kristin Kenwell, Acting Area Manager Early Learning, SE Victoria
T: 5152 9600
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Visit us: unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing and Recruitment Officer - Family Day Care via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #DomesticFamily_Violence, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Humanitarian, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Media, #Men, #Mental_Health, #Social_Enterprise, #Women, #Youth_and_Young_People