About the organisation
Dementia Australia is the national peak body and source of trusted information, education and services for the estimated half a million Australians living with dementia, and the almost 1.6 million people involved in their care. We advocate for positive change and support vital research. We are here to support people impacted by dementia, and to enable them to live as well as possible. Our commitment to a shared set of values shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours towards achieving our core purpose and strategic priorities.
- We connect by promoting a people centred way of working and respecting all
- We collaborate in a supportive manner with each other, other teams, clients and external parties
- We commit to our purpose and direction, accountable for our actions and support the innovations, reshaping the way we do things
About the role
- Attractive salary packaging options available
- Permanent, full-time opportunity in North Ryde, NSW
- Outstanding opportunity to join a passionate and high performing team
Based in North Ryde, NSW the Fundraising Campaigns Coordinator will contribute to Dementia Australia’s strategic direction by increasing the income and growth of major fundraising campaigns, including our biggest national fundraising event, Memory Walk & Jog. This role will focus on creating promotional opportunities, creating engaging content for social media and providing the highest standard of customer service.
Reporting directly to the Fundraising Campaigns Specialist, you will also be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service while coordinating all inbound communication from supports and members of the public via multiple channels, including phone calls, SMS, social media, and events registrations
- Creating and delivering an effective localised promotional plan assisting the growth of major campaigns
- Working in partnership with the greater fundraising team to assist with creating and briefing dynamic copy, graphic and video content for social media as well as implementing national acquisition and stewardship activities
- Bringing new ideas to the team for proactive approaches with regards to recruiting and implementing new fundraising supporters
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, have excellent interpersonal communication skills and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Strong experience in customer service and/or customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience using key online fundraising platforms
- Creative, imaginative and a willingness to test
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Tertiary qualification in Fundraising would be highly regarded
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a dynamic team, we would like to hear from you. In return you will be offered a flexible and supportive environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends.
How to apply
Select Apply Now below to be taken to our online recruitment system where you will be asked to submit an updated copy of your resume and cover letter.
For questions about this role, please reach out to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Please quote in application: Fundraising Campaigns Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Community_Support_Services, #Mental_Health