About the organisation
Happy Brain Education is a not-for-profit organisation which provides educational and upskilling services to young people. We believe that meaningful learning opportunities can transform the lives of young people and empower them to achieve their potential. Education will enable us to tap into the potential and power within every young person and facilitate positive change in the world.
About the role
Working alongside the CEO, the Head of Operations is responsible for the operational excellence of HBE’s programs and services that support and empower young people. In this newly established and exciting role, you will support the teams in delivering high quality services, establishing new partnerships and growing the outreach of the programs. You will play a key role in ensuring the delivery of operational plans in alignment with the organisation’s strategic vision and values. This position is responsible for leading and supporting the executive team of program directors, as well as working in partnership with other internal and external stakeholders to achieve strategic vision and ensure financial viability of the organisation.
- Oversee all of HBE’s programs including mentoring, tutoring and leadership programs
- Expand program offering and enhance the quality of existing programs
- Ensure operational excellence across all programs and that all milestones are delivered within
- Identifying opportunities for continual operational improvement
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld
Leadership & People Management
- Develop, lead, motivate and manage teams and volunteers, including driving high performance and performance management
- Nurture a culture aligned with HBE’s values and purpose
- Develop and execute operational strategy alongside program directors in alignment with organisation’s 2022-2026 strategy
Partnerships & Growth
- Develop strategic partnerships with organisations/schools to enable growth and greater outreach
- Support in liaising with partners and potential customers to ensure excellent customer experience is provided
- Where necessary, work with CEO to write partnerships proposal and/or grants applications
- Report program performance to the CEO
- Support the CEO in ensuring timely and relevant reporting to the Board on the organisation’s operational standing
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Operations via Pro Bono Australia.