About the organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Fundraising and Communication Division is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from Victorians. Through a diverse revenue generation program, the Division works to ensure funds are raised to support Cancer Council’s work in line with the organisation’s mission and values.
This is achieved through best-practice high volume fundraising approaches; exceptional relationship management of philanthropic partnerships; delivery of iconic fundraising events; and retail product sales and royalties.
The Division’s ways of working enable our teams to move quickly, deliver ongoing value to our supporters and foster a culture of continuous improvement. We connect our cause and values to how we organise ourselves, and our work, to help supporters play their part in saving lives and reducing the impact of cancer.
About the role
About your opportunity
We are seeking an Individual Giving Coordinator to focus on tailoring supporter communications and activities to maximise supporter engagement potential and secure long-term income for Cancer Council Victoria.
Reporting to the Individual Giving Manager, your role is to:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans across a range of state and national fundraising campaigns in order to increase the Cancer Council’s supporter base and grow revenue.
- Manage a portfolio of campaigns using FCD’s agile ways of working to renew and upgrade supporters through a variety of channels including SMS, mail, email, telemarketing and online.
- Ensure all campaign activity is delivered within agreed budgets and established timeframes.
- Contribute to the implementation, execution and success of well-known and highly respected campaigns.
- Support FCD internal stakeholders to implement individual giving campaigns and initiatives, particularly direct marketing.
- Maintain strong working relationships with staff within FCD, as well as other Cancer Council Divisions and teams.
- Contribute to national campaign strategies in collaboration with counterparts across the country as required.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Advanced diploma in Marketing, Communications or a related field and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrated understanding of direct marketing principles, segmentation tools and their implementation
- Strong organisation and time management skills, with an ability to work autonomously and the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyse information to make informed, data driven decisions
- Results focussed with the ability to manage a broad workload, with a strong focus on delivering key day-to-day tasks while working towards the big picture
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Individual Giving Coordinator -FCD.43 via Pro Bono Australia.