About the organisation
About the role
Are you ready to lead, develop and deliver Heart Foundation’s individual donor strategy to maximise donor acquisition, retention and income? This important role will develop sustainable channels through Single Giving, Mid-Level, Regular Giving and Face to Face. You will connect supporters to give generously to help fight heart disease and protect Australian hearts, and implement donor journeys to ensure donors are connected, engaged, and continue to give.
Reporting to the National Relationship Fundraising Manager, and leading a small team, you will deliver a significant Individual Giving and Regular Giving program including development, implementation, and evaluation. This role will be strategic, creative and operational to drive national multi-tier fundraising and implement initiatives that will maximise Heart Foundation’s fundraising income. A new team structure has created this extraordinary opportunity an Individual Giving to oversee a significant national program through:
- Managing a small team to build sustainable pipelines and growth through Single Giving, Mid-Level, Regular Giving and Face to Face
- Optimise income and campaigns through data analytics and insights
- Implement innovative acquisition strategies and donor journeys
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of the Heart Foundation’s national Individual Giving strategy
- Gather insights and analytics for acquisition, retention, and uplift campaigns to inform, inform marketing and communications and maximise potential including market segmentation, messaging and ensure data is captured, leveraged and maximised to achieve outcomes
- Manage the program budget, metrics reporting and strategic goals including campaign KPI’s and ROI
- Build a high performing and collaborative team culture
The Heart Foundation is Australia’s leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our Connecting Hearts Strategy (2021 – 23) is focused on our life-saving work in Research, Support & Care and Risk Reduction, to reduce heart disease and improve the quality of life of all people in Australia.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in large scale individual giving programs
- Demonstrated experience working with data including targeting and segmentation, together with analytics and insights to inform strategies for testing, learning, and innovation
- Ability to motivate, inspire, lead and train a small team to ensure high performance and revenue targets are met, along with a professional, collaborative team culture
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills with a proven record of building relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to connect the hearts and minds of donors on scale through compelling storytelling and case studies, together with evidence, research, data and impact
- Financial literacy and budget management
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise competing deadlines
- Proven experience and leadership across the systems, processes, code of ethics and operations that underpin best practice fundraising across Individual Giving
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, Raiser’s Edge and other databases
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, fundraising (CFRE) or business development
Our team believe in our purpose, they are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. We promote active living and support our employees to have healthy work life balance.
- Generous Salary Packaging
- A positive and supportive culture
- Additional day of leave at Christmas
- Programs and initiatives that focus on your wellbeing at work
Gembridge Australia is proud to partner with Heart Foundation.
Forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter and CV.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Michelle Varcoe or Callum Paterson on 03 8375 9661 or email email@example.com
The Heart Foundation is committed to creating a safe and inclusive work environment for all. We strive to represent the communities we serve and recognise the skills, knowledge and experience a diverse team brings to our organisation. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other diverse groups
Applications close: 28 January 2022
How to apply
Please quote in application: Individual Giving Lead via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Health_–_General, #ResearchMedical_Research