About the organisation
About the role
Both Manager, Residential Care positions will be responsible for leading all administrative elements of a premier care facility. You will be passionate about resident-centred care approaches in operating a 120-bed facility (Thornbury); 66 bed-facility (Newcastle) respectively. Providing effective operational management and leadership across your facility, you will ensure high quality of care and services for residents in line with Aged Care Quality Standards and Fronditha Cares Values.
Reporting to the Executive GM, Residential Services you will:
- Take responsibility for managing, mentoring and guiding the overall operations of the care facility
- Possess a deep empathy and genuine care for aged care residents
- Provide skills and experience in understanding all the dynamics in a residential aged care setting
- Demonstrated experience with aged care accreditation standards, aged care legislation and a strong working knowledge of ACFI
- Maintain clinical staffing at safe and efficient levels within budget and the relevant Enterprise Agreement provisions
- Offer an influential leadership style focused on the provision of clinical care and customer service to residents and their family members, and the management of staff
- Contribute to setting of yearly budgets for the Facility and monitor performance against budget on a monthly basis
- Deliver business development and networking experience to ensure that the occupancy and admissions strategy can be delivered effectively
- Incorporate strong leadership and positively influence all stakeholders to achieve outcomes and achieve cultural change
- Provide budgeting and financial management acumen
- Be solution focused and think innovatively to achieve the highest level of staff engagement, resident outcomes and satisfaction
- are a natural leader; modelling a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality outcomes and service delivery for staff, residents, family members and the community
- possess working knowledge of the Aged Care Funding Instrument, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and iCare Software
- enjoy working with a high performing group of colleagues and peers and accept responsibility and accountability
- are an articulate, clear communicator with a high level of literacy
- are self-motivated, well organised and resourceful.
- Values leader and possess a high level of integrity, passion and reliability
- have a current AHPRA registration
How to apply
Please quote in application: Manager, Residential Care x2 (Thornbury VIC & Newcastle NSW) via Pro Bono Australia.