About the organisation
The Social Impact Hub collaborates with purpose driven organisations to accelerate change. Through advice, education, ecosystem building and the mobilisation of capital, we help to create a world where people and the planet thrive. We are a trusted partner for a broad range of bold, forward-thinking organisations who wish to transform our local communities and the world.
We are a small, hard-working and passionate team at the Social Impact Hub. We seek someone who fits our values and culture. Our values are:
- We have our finger on the pulse
- We’re truly collaborative
- We keep it real
- We push the boundaries of what’s possible
About the role
This is your opportunity to join the Social Impact Hub, an innovative and inspirational social enterprise. In this exciting new role, you will help the Hub to deliver quality programs, educational services and exceptional learning experiences as we continue to grow.
The role provides a unique opportunity for you to work across multiple programs and engage with diverse stakeholders in the social enterprise and impact investing sectors.
If you are passionate about social impact and want to put your strong organisational and coordination skills to use for good, we’d love to hear from you.
The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate the Social Impact Fellowship Program and provide support across the balance of Social Impact Hub’s programs portfolio to ensure that day to day operations are effective and that the organisation is able to achieve key strategic and programmatic outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the day to day operations of the inspiring Social Impact Fellowship Program (approximately 3 days / week), including implementing the program design, workshop coordination, Fellow project management, liaison with presenters and participant communication and support.
- Support the program management and coordination of Social Impact Hub’s other programs and key initiatives across the business, including the RISE Program and the Reimagine Impact Program. Provide support for contract management, program marketing and communication, participant experience, workshop coordination, and liaison with delivery partners.
- Support the Impact Education Manager and relevant team members to prepare and maintain program tools, resources, documentation, online platforms and communications, as required.
- Support the Impact Education Manager with relevant data and insights to manage the ongoing evaluation, impact reporting & iteration of Social Impact Hub programs and educational initiatives, conducting impact measurement processes in line with program and organisational impact measurement processes.
- Support the maintenance of integrated project planning systems, as well as organisational data management and reporting to provide timely and insightful business intelligence and ensure all activity is in line with strategic and operational planning.
- Provide administrative and logistics support for educational events.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with members of our Professional Impact Network and key external stakeholders to support program implementation and ensure quality client engagement and service delivery.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our internal team to leverage synergies, ensure alignment with broader organisational work streams and drive collaboration to deliver high quality outcomes.
The successful candidate will:
- Show initiative and be able to work autonomously, but also be a team player;
- Be self-motivated and have a “can do” action-orientated approach;
- Display exceptional ethical standards;
- Be a fast learner;
- Be adaptable and flexible; and
- Very importantly, have a passion for making a difference within the organisation and the wider community.
Key selection criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant context (e.g. program officer / program coordination / project management / client experience / administration support / event management).
- Demonstrated ability to establish meaningful and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to self-manage, be highly organised, prioritise workload, and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have strong business acumen and an outcomes-focussed approach.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have strong IT skills and ability to learn new systems (we use Zoho One).
General knowledge of at least one of the Social Impact Hub’s areas of work is preferred (ie. impact investing, social enterprise development, impact measurement, philanthropy, corporate social responsibility etc).
REPORTING & REMUNERATION
The Program Coordinator will report to Social Impact Hub’s Impact Education Manager. Work plans and KPIs will be agreed on a quarterly basis in line with overall operational planning.
Appropriate remuneration in line with experience to be negotiated.
We support flexible work arrangements and applicants who would like to work 4 days per week or shorter hours over 4 – 5 days are encouraged to apply. The role is based at the Social Impact Hub in Edgecliff, with likely 1-2 days per week working from home (COVID dependent).
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Children, #Community_Development, #Conservation_and_Environment, #Consulting, #CSR, #Disabilities, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training, #Families, #Government, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Indigenous, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #LGBTIQ, #Mental_Health, #Social_Enterprise, #Women, #Youth_and_Young_People