About the organisation
Join one of the oldest, largest and most reputable not for profit organisation supporting people with disability of all ages and needs across Victoria. Our broad range of services includes long and short term accommodation alternatives, in home support, therapy, attendant care, assistive technologies, employment, education, recreation, training and practical skills for daily living.
About the role
Reporting initially to the Chief Operating Officer, this position will provide support to the Executive team through deployment on strategic projects that are directly aligned to the achievement of objectives in the Strategic Plan 2021 – 2023:
- Scoping, planning and deployment to improvement projects: and
- Development of business cases with a focus on new business development opportunities
- Initially focusing on the improvement of a newly acquired service, the role will be responsible for project management, including managing the project plan, monitoring project budget and resources, maintaining project documentation and managing risks/
- The Project Manager will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer (Executive Sponsor), and other senior managers to ensure a seamless experience for customers and staff, and effectively work with all relevant key stakeholders.
- The role will be responsible for managing the service review to identify improvement opportunities for Yooralla and our customers. You will manage the design, implementation and monitoring of any improvements implemented to the service model.
The preferred applicant will possess:
- Demonstrated high performer, with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in in effectively leading large scale projects including service improvement and change management
- Experience within the disability and / or healthcare and / or community sectors.
- Proven initiative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Current driver’s licence to drive in Australia
- Relevant tertiary qualifications is desirable
- An attractive remuneration package with excellent salary packaging tax benefits
- Excellent central CBD location
- Flexible working hours with the ability to work in the office and at home
- A rewarding career in a growing service sector
- Supportive team environment with a strong record of employee engagement
How to apply
For further information please contact Martha Bouterey, Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer on 0451 069 299, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website www.yooralla.com.au to access a copy of the position description and to apply for this vacancy.
We believe in diversity, inclusion and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits that diversity and inclusion brings, and in turn encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a disability to apply.
Appointments are subject to one or more of the following forms of pre-employment safety screening such as NDIS Worker Screening Check, Police Records Check, Inherent Position Requirements Employee Declaration, Working with Children Check, Reference Checks and AHPRA Registration Check. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia. We are committed to child safe standards and Yooralla is an equal opportunity employer.
Please quote in application: Project Manager - Service Improvement via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Disabilities