About the organisation
For more than 30 years, Carers Queensland has been working to advocate for equal rights, opportunities, and enhanced outcomes for families.
We work within and value our local community, responding to unmet need with care and respect, assisting those who are disconnected through high-quality personalised support.
Our objective is to ensure you achieve your goals, enhance your relationships, and can move forward with a life based on your own decisions and choices.
About the role
Do you want to?…
- Join our brand new team as a Vocational Coach, providing continuity of mentoring/coaching for Carers for our pilot program Your Caring Way
- Use your experience to conduct Vocational Needs Assessments, develop individualised Vocational Plans, and conduct coaching sessions with carers to support goal achievement and overcoming barriers.
- Provide soft-skill training sessions to carers on vocational readiness topics
- Highly skilled in interview, assessment and general motivational coaching/counseling methodologies?
- A team player, with a demonstrated ability to show initiative and professionally and ethically represent Carers Queensland?
- Able to demonstrate efficient and effective strategies to positively assist carers in overcoming severe and/or multiple non-vocational barriers to employment?
What’s in it for you?..
- Opportunity to work for peak industry bodies in Queensland and SA
- Attractive Remuneration Package of CSW4.1 – $74,433.53 per annum plus super
- Excellent Not-for-Profit Tax Benefits available
- Monthly accrued days off available
- A flexible and supportive work environment where your contribution is valued
- Paid parental leave available
- Laptop and phone supplied
- Work from Home (primarily)
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Vocational Coach – South Australia via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities