About the organisation
About the role
Founded in 2001, the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) is Australia’s largest human rights organisation providing support to people seeking asylum. They are an independent not-for-profit organisation whose programs support and empower people seeking asylum to maximise their own physical, mental and social well being. They champion the rights of people seeking asylum and mobilise a community of compassion to create lasting social and policy change. They are a value-driven organisation that strives to be part of a change movement that supports people seeking asylum by providing critical services such as assistance with accommodation, food provisions, casework and legal services.
The ASRC movement is proudly supported by a community of committed volunteers and supporters who embrace the organisation’s vision that people seeking asylum can live safely, sustainably, independently and equally.
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising, Marketing & Enterprise, and leading a small team, the Marketing & Brand Manager will drive brand and product awareness, as well as audience reach and engagement across the ASRC network of programs, campaigns and events. This diverse role is both strategic and operational, pivoting between providing leadership, guidance, and oversight to the marketing team and program, as well as delivering specific campaigns. You will oversee campaign execution across mainstream marketing channels and manage digital assets, advertising and content production. In addition to supporting advocacy and fundraising, the marketing program also manages content marketing, email marketing, media and provides general marketing support to all other areas of the ASRC.
You will focus on optimising the operation and workflow of the Marketing and Brand team, including the in-house marketing services support model, and be responsible for the ASRC brand, it’s guidelines and ensuring its consistent application across the organisation’s sub-brands, programs, projects, and collateral. A key function of this position is ensure monitoring and reporting on key performance metrics to inform marketing results, activity and investment. The Marketing and Brand Manager also plays an integral role in identifying and developing key business, media relationships and ambassador partnerships for the ASRC to leverage awareness and drive market penetration.
- A highly motivated marketing professional with excellent project management skills
- Talent and passion for developing effective digital-first communications and marketing campaigns
- Strong leadership and experience in optimising operations and workflow of high-performing teams
- Outstanding communication and copywriting skills (including strong cross-cultural communication skills), with the ability to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in concept creation and execution of marketing and brand campaigns that deliver results
- Experience in supporter/client journey mapping and implementation •Ability to measure and track campaigns, with experience in optimisation informed by data analysis and modelling
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation software, content management systems and social media platforms
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or equivalent experience in a marketing and brand manager role
- Lived experience of seeking asylum in Australia is highly desirable.
ASRC provides flexible working arrangements (including the ability to work remotely), annual leave loading of 17.5%, additional discretionary leave provisions, salary packaging, and free onsite car and bicycle parking (and close proximity to public transport).
APPLY NOW if you are a passionate, motivated and strategic marketing leader with a commitment to human rights and making a significant impact to the lives of people seeking asylum.
Gembridge is proud to partner with ASRC.
For a confidential discussion, contact Jenni D’Orival or Michelle Varcoe at Gembridge on 03 8375 9661 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please quote in application: Marketing & Brand Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Humanitarian