About the organisation
About the role
• Community services provider in the NFP sector
• SE Melbourne based
• Circa $100k plus Super
- Execute the Centre’s current Strategic Plan through the delivery of business plans annually, actively grow the Learning Centre by securing Grants and program funding. the management and implementation of new and on-going programs, projects, and services that ensure long-term sustainability and which meets community and funder requirements.
- Submit program budgets as required by the Board. Ensure all acquittals are completed and submitted in a timely manner, and oversee and provide sound financial management within the organisation.
- Be responsible for maintaining working relations and compliance with all stakeholders, funders, Government Departments, and regulatory bodies to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Actively promote and foster the practice and implementation of the values of Service, Equality, Inclusiveness, Honesty, Integrity and Sincerity of Purpose amongst staff, volunteers, learners, and all service users.
- Lead and develop the branding and positioning of DCLC through all associated mediums, and manage the HR functions of staff, tutors, project workers, casual staff, and contractors. You will also provide monthly supervision to all four direct reports.
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Service Delivery
- Program Management and Policy Development
- Quality and Governance
How to apply
Please quote in application: General Manager via Pro Bono Australia.