About the organisation
Eastern Domestic Violence Service (EDVOS) is a leading specialist family violence service in Victoria. Our work is focused across seven Local Government Areas including Boroondara, Manningham, Whitehorse, Monash, Knox, Maroondah and Yarra Ranges.
For more information about EDVOS and our services please visit www.edvos.org.au.
About the role
- Exciting new position
- Permanent Ongoing – 1 FTE (38 hours per week)
- Access to generous salary packaging benefits and professional development opportunities
- Rewarding opportunity and supportive and collaborative team environment
About the Opportunity
Reporting to EDVOS’ Chief Financial Officer, the Manager- Performance and Management Reporting will act as an effective business partner and develop strong working relationships with key leaders across the organisation. The Manager of Performance and Management Reporting will also be responsible for the timely delivery of monthly management reporting to senior stakeholders at EDVOS and for providing meaningful insight into the overall performance of the organisation. This position will also be responsible for the alignment and integration of service performance data with financial information.
Essential to your success
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills. As someone who prides yourself on showing strong initiative, you have sound problem solving skills and can respond flexibly to unexpected demands with a solutions-focused approach.
We are looking for someone who
- Holds a degree – level qualification in Finance or Accounting and CA/CPA
- Has a strong understanding of finance management in the not-for-profit sector, including grants management, regulatory requirements and fundraising/donations.
- Possesses technical skills with the ability to extract, understand and use data, analyse management information and provide insight to enable fact based decision-making.
- Has experience in financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting to support decision-making and effective financial management.
- Is well versed in using financial accounting systems and has the ability to make improvements to systems and processes.
- Has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated experience in developing and managing a team.
Please review the Position Description for a full list of position accountabilities and key selection criteria.
What We Offer
- Excellent professional development opportunities including external training and workshops as well as EDVOS staff training
- Flexible working hours and generous salary packaging benefits resulting in tax savings
- Regular supervision and management support including access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff
- Health and wellbeing programs for all staff including yoga classes and stretch classes as well as walk at work program- being revamped for 2022!
- A rewarding opportunity to be part of an organisation that is committed to improving quality of life for women and children experiencing family violence
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager – Performance and Management Reporting via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #DomesticFamily_Violence, #Families, #Women