About the organisation
About CatholicCare Victoria
CatholicCare Victoria is a leading and influential provider of charitable and social services in Victoria. The Mission of CatholicCare Victoria is to build communities that recognise and nurture the dignity of each person. Our employees share our Mission for a stronger, more inclusive society through supporting individuals, families and communities in times of need, especially those who are most disadvantaged, vulnerable and/or marginalised.
We deliver excellence in a broad range of child, family and youth services, family relationship services, school counselling and pastoral care services, social housing, employment and advocacy services across various office locations and delivery sites in Victoria.
We draw on the principles of Catholic Social Teaching to inspire and direct our endeavours. We value and respect human dignity, and embrace diversity in an inclusive work environment.
About the role
Organisational Capability and Development Lead
- 60 hours per fortnight, continuing position.
- This position can be located at Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Melbourne, Shepparton or Warrnambool
Take the next step in your career with CatholicCare Victoria.
About the Position
The Organisational Capability and Development Lead is a newly created position and is responsible for further enhancing organisational capability, development and performance within CatholicCare Victoria. The Organisational Capability and Development Lead works collaboratively across all functions in People and Culture to ensure the development and implementation of projects, programs and initiatives. The Organisational Capability and Development Lead will be supported by the People and Culture Partnering and Services functions for the implementation of projects.
Specifically, the position is responsible for a range of strategic projects:
- Workforce planning; talent management and retention; employee engagement; capability development (including learning and development) and performance; and change and transition capability, and for
- Contributing to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Developing and implementing management and leadership capability.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with legislative requirements in collaboration with other management positions and the Group Director, People and Culture.
To be considered for this position, you will require:
- Tertiary qualification in Organisational Development, Psychology, Business or related field.
- Demonstrated expertise in the design, development, delivery and evaluation of diverse talent management, capability development and organisational performance programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing change and transition management programs.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft packages, including but not limited Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Working for CatholicCare Victoria
At CatholicCare Victoria we offer:
- A family friendly working environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Salary packaging for eligible staff.
We embrace, value and respect an inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated.
We are committed to the safety of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Organisational Capability and Development Lead via Pro Bono Australia.