About the organisation
About the role
- Are you looking to enter the Early Childhood Education and Care sector?
- Are you looking to get out of the long-day care scene?
- Want more flexibility and control over your work life balance?
- You’ve answered yes to 1 or more of the above options… we want YOU!
Make casual hours count when you work at our sector leading centres located across Melbourne’s north (Wurundjeri Country).
Who are we?
Kids First have a prominent 120-year history of safeguarding children achieved through an unwavering commitment to people and transformation. If you’re looking for meaning and substance working for an organisation that acknowledges your value by offering great working conditions, then this could be your next opportunity.
YOU choose which center (s) you want to work at…
- Korin Korin Kindergarten (located in Wollert) – The team at Korin Korin embrace the diversity of the community and the natural surroundings, set amongst kangaroos and native wildlife
- Ganbu Gulinj Kindergarten (located in Wollert) – Ganbu Gulinj, meaning “our mob” in ” in Woiwurrung is a triple unit state of the art kindergarten which opened in 2021
- Fairy Hills Kindergarten (located in Ivanhoe) – Fairy Hills is a well-established service with an amaxing outdoor space which provides endless opportunities for play and exploration
- McLeans Rd Kindergarten (located in Bundoora) – McLeans Rd is a brand new, modern building which was recently reopened, positioned in the beautiful Norris Bank Reserve
If you’re interested in being part of best practice… you’ve come to the right place!
We don’t provide an average Early Years’ experience. In fact, we deliver a bespoke model of education and care based on Australian first research. We believe it’s going to be a game-changer when it comes to the best outcome for young learners!
We can sense your passion for Early Childhood Education and Care. You’ll love this chance to work alongside our vibrant team members and help shape bright futures. Every. Single. Day.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Certificate III, Diploma or Teacher qualification as recognised by ACECQA
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma Training
From little things, big things grow – including careers. Join us now, and we’ll be with you every step of the way!
Don’t delay, apply now!
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Casual Early Childhood Teachers & Educators via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Education_and_Training