About the organisation
About the role
Compassion Australia has set an ambitious four-year strategy, to respond to the challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought to those living in poverty. Achieving this strategy asks for new and innovative ways to create quality content and we are seeking the right leader to take this work forward with excellence.
We are looking for someone with the ability to effectively develop and implement channel strategy and initiatives that enhance the omnichannel experience for prospective and current supporters. The Channel Lead – Traditional is responsible for amplifying Compassion Australia’s brand content through media placement, print advertising and direct mail initiatives. This position is highly collaborative and works in partnership with Channel, Neighbour, Brand Agency and Campaigns leads to deliver campaigns and experiences that achieve the strategic objectives of the organisation.
This is a critical role for Compassion Australia to pursue a bold strategy to catalyse exponential growth in the number of children and youth released from poverty.
About the Role
The Channel Lead – Traditional will be responsible for:
- Procure and manage relationships with Media, Advertising and Direct Mail channel partners
- Oversees traditional channel strategy, KPIs and implementation of initiatives
- Integrates traditional channel strategy into service journeys
- Collaborates with campaign and channel leads to develop and execute annual channel mix and brand strategy
- Lead and manage cross-functional team projects and continuous improvement initiatives
We are looking for a strategic thinker with excellent project management skills that is able to guide cross-departmental teams and collaborate closely with a broad network of colleagues, including CAU’s Executive Team. You will have the ability to work autonomously in a self-directed manner and be outcomes focused. We are looking for someone that has:
- Highly developed ability to generate and implement marketing & brand initiatives
- Exemplary planning and administrative skills
- Demonstrated experience developing media buying strategies
- Demonstrated Account Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead & execute projects within the constraints of scope, time and budget
- Experience using managed media buy tools such as Peachy, Advendio, Placements.io
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business, or equivalent experience
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a real difference. To find out more, click “Apply Now” to download the information pack or reach out to our People and Culture Team at email@example.com for an initial chat.
At the heart of Compassion’s ministry is a relentless passion to act on our faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty. Our work is Christ-centred, child focused, and church based.
Applications will close midnight 2nd June 2022.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Channel Lead - Traditional via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development