About the organisation
Solve-TAD is a not for profit organisation which has been delivering on its mission for almost 50 years: Solve-TAD changes the lives of people living with a disability by providing personalised technology, equipment and services.
With approximately 30 staff and 250 volunteers, Solve-TAD (following a recent merge of Solve and TAD), provides clients living with a disability with technical solutions to live their lives to the fullest. With offices in Sydney and Melbourne and regional branches, staff occupational therapists together with technical volunteers engage with clients to understand their challenges and then design and build innovative solutions.
About the role
You will have responsibility for the overall performance of Solve-TAD and for keeping the Board informed of all events and circumstances which have, or may be likely to have, a material impact on the organisation.
As the newly appointed CEO you will:
- take full management oversight of Solve-TAD;
- provide strong and clear leadership internally and externally;
- act and behave with trust and integrity;
- manage the day-to-day operations of Solve-TAD, its people, and resources;
- maintain a culture in which all clients, staff and volunteers are supported, valued and respected;
- implement the strategy, organisational structure, process, and systems that meet Solve-TAD’s needs now and into the future;
- maintain an active presence with external stakeholders within the disability industry and with respect to potential financial support avenues.
You will be accountable for delivering:
- sustainable financial business performance;
- increased revenue derived from fundraising and the NDIS;
- good governance, direction, control, and management of Solve-TAD;
- robust policies, strategies, directions, and plans (business and/or otherwise);
- transparency with the Board ;
- regular communication with the Chairperson (as the lead representative of the Board)
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.