About the organisation
Eastern Domestic Violence Service (EDVOS) is a leading specialist family violence service in Victoria. Our work is focused across seven Local Government Areas including Boroondara, Manningham, Whitehorse, Monash, Knox, Maroondah and Yarra Ranges. Some of our training, education and primary prevention programs are national.
To find out more about EDVOS services, please visit www.edvos.org.au.
About the role
- Backfill Parental Leave contract (12 months)
- 38 hours per week
- Access to generous salary packaging benefits and professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
About the Opportunity
The Executive Assistant (EA) is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the General Manager Services and Impact (GMSI) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and will assist in ensuring both areas run smoothly and efficiently.
This is a role that requires a detail oriented and organised person who can be proactive in taking the lead to support the Executive team. The role requires the ability to deal appropriately with confidential information and to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
Essential to your success
- Significant experience in administration and knowledge of administration practices
- Strong interpersonal and client/stakeholder management skills with and high level written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks, coordinate and oversee multiple tasks and priorities whilst working to strict deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative in applying work practices and procedures
- Sound analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the social and gendered context of domestic/family violence
- Demonstrated experience in an Executive Assistant role, providing support to Executives and/or Senior Managers
- High level of proficiency with technology platforms including superior working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
What We Offer
- Excellent professional development opportunities including external training and workshops as well as EDVOS staff training
- Option of a monthly accrued day off (ADO) for full time staff
- Flexible working hours and generous salary packaging benefits resulting in tax savings
- Regular supervision and management support including access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff
- Health and wellbeing programs for all staff including yoga classes and stretch classes as well as walk at work program- being revamped for 2022!
- A rewarding opportunity to be part of an organisation that is committed to improving quality of life for women and children experiencing family violence
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant to GM – Services and Impact and CFO via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #DomesticFamily_Violence, #Families, #Women