About the organisation
Butterfly Foundation is Australia’s national charity for eating disorders and body image issues, providing a voice for those affected and the people who care for them. Eating disorders are severe and complex mental illnesses with physical complications, and the medical, psychological, physical and social consequences can be long term and for many, life threatening.
Butterfly advocates for improved services from government, health and mental health organisations and the eating disorder sector, raising awareness in the media, with key stakeholders and via community engagement. Butterfly runs Australia’s only national Helpline for eating disorders and body image issues, supporting nearly 40,000 people every year; delivers evidence-based clinical treatment and support programs; and provides prevention initiatives in schools and the community to combat negative body image issues.
About the role
- Australia’s national organisation supporting people with eating disorders and body image concerns
- Rewarding, dynamic and innovating role in a well-established not-for-profit
- Supported by passionate and committed colleagues
- Based in Melbourne, with the opportunity to occasionally work remotely from home
- Generous salary packaging options
- Flexible 24 Hours per week; 3 day per week
In this exciting new role, the Fundraising Coordinator will support the Fundraising Manager and contribute to the development and successful implementation of Butterfly’s annual fundraising strategy.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Responsible for the administration of eTapestry – Butterfly’s donor and supporter CRM database.
- Process donations and prepare/issue tax receipts in a timely manner.
- Provide donation reports when required for meetings or for other members of the Butterfly team.
- Work closely with the Fundraising Manager to support all community fundraising activities.
- Support the Fundraising Manger with the development and implementation of our new Regular Giving acquisition project, working with an external agency, and manage our regular giving donor journeys further to converting.
To see the FULL Selection Criteria, please view the Position Description on our website: www.butterfly.org.au/careers
- At least two years’ experience in administration.
- Strong skills in CRM database administration as well as MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, problem-solve and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Financially competent with ability to understand a basic budget.
- Self-motivated and professional, with ability to achieve outcomes with a busy workload.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
For enquiries about this position, please email email@example.com
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.