About the organisation
We are a national charity working to save little lives and support people impacted by the death of a baby or child. Since our ‘back to sleep’ program was first introduced in 1988, we’ve helped reduce SIDS in Australia by 85% - saving over 11,000 babies' lives and counting.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Individual Giving Manager to join the Red Nose team!
- Share your fundraising expertise to drive our direct mail, raffles and other individual giving programs
- Work for a high-profile national organisation
- Enjoy flexible working options
- Be part of an ambitious, collaborative and supportive team
- Full time contract position for 18 months (parental leave cover)
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising, Marketing and Communications, the Individual Giving Manager will drive and execute our multi-channel donor engagement program. This includes direct mail appeals, raffles, regular giving, and workplace giving. This is a varied and exciting role, with lots of opportunity for growth. A typical day could include:
- Working on the strategy and creative approach for the direct mail appeals program
- Managing the raffles program through liaison with our vendor – optimising activity to deliver maximum ROI
- Developing a donor acquisition strategy to recruit, retain, develop and engage new regular givers
- Planning and executing integrated supporter journeys to maximise engagement and build donor loyalty
- Using your analysis skills to recommend improvements and optimise activity across channels
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar fundraising role
- Direct marketing experience and the ability to manage appeals end to end
- Demonstrated experience in segmentation, campaign development and using insights to inform campaign development
- Strong copywriting skills and the proven ability to write effective fundraising communications
- Strong data and CRM skills and the ability to use data for reporting and development of a program
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
- Proven ability to deliver on income targets
We would love you to have:
- Creative flair and a passion for storytelling
- A high level of personal accountability, self-initiative and drive
- A results driven approach
- The ability to think creatively and to contribute innovative new ideas
- Empathy, sensitivity, diplomacy and tact
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary, plus salary packaging and 17.5% leave loading
- Flexible working, with hybrid/work from home options
- Mentoring, training and support
- A fantastic team, who love working together to achieve amazing things!
For a position description visit rednose.org.au, or for more information contact Rachel Bailey on 03 9034 1283.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Individual Giving Manager – work from home via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Education_and_Training, #Families, #Health_–_General, #ResearchMedical_Research, #Women