About the organisation
Workforce Plus creates innovative pathways into sustainable employment.
We work with:
- Young people and jobseekers to assist them develop the vocational and employability skills for sustainable work and careers.
- Employers to ensure we respond to their workforce needs with the right training and supports.
- Industry, community and training and employment service providers to be responsive to local challenges.
We believe that by working together, collaboratively and in partnership, we’ll deliver better outcomes for our local communities.
We are not afraid to do things differently, so we work with our target client groups to explore the potential of cutting-edge technologies, including virtual reality and artificial intelligence in seeking new ways to learn.
Workforce Plus creates innovative pathways into sustainable employment. Working alongside jobseekers and employers, we empower people to discover their unique strengths and actively choose their future.
We provide pre-accredited training programs across rural and metropolitan Victoria and are leading innovative programs to encourage and assist jobseekers into employment across Australia, utilising cutting edge technologies including virtual reality and online training. We deliver programs in metropolitan and rural areas and have significant experience in working with diverse audiences including indigenous communities, people with disabilities, and participants from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
About the role
Workforce Plus has recently been appointed as a Transition to Work (TTW) provider across Gippsland. To support this growth, we will be expanding across 8 locations and are seeking appropriately skilled job coaches to:
- Provide direct, one-to-one support for young jobseekers, identifying strengths and aspirations, and working to overcome barriers and build their skills, confidence and capability while supporting them to secure further education and employment.
- Liaise with local businesses and industry to assist them to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities for young people.
NB People with disability and from other diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, are encouraged to apply for this role.
How to apply
If you're excited by the prospect of making a difference in the lives of others and being part of an innovative team at a time of rapid growth and opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
For more information or a full position description please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1800 118 244.
Please quote in application: Job Coach – Transition to Work via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Education_and_Employment, #Employment_Services, #Youth_and_Young_People